Do I need to report income tax to the U.S. government?

During the validity period of the W-8BEN (please verify if it was generated when you opened the account), the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will only withhold a small amount of tax on the dividend portion you receive, with the tax rate depending on your country of residence, up to a maximum of 30%. You do not need to separately report income tax to the U.S. government. The Form 1042 will be mailed to you in April each year.